Austin Household Hydrated Lime 5ea/50 lb
100045768 MFG #: 124
- Form: Powder
- Manufacturer: AUSTIN WHITE LIME COMPANY
- Private Label: No
- Size: 50 Pounds
- Usage Sites: Flower Garden, Lawn, Shrubs, Vegetable Garden
Use hydrated lime to help neutralize overly acid soils around shrubs, flowers, vegetables, lawns and potted plants.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 50.000 lb
- Product Net Weight: 50.000 lb
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Recommended For: Flowers; Lawn; Potted Plants; Shrubs; Vegetables
- Ingredients: Calcium Hydroxide;Crystalline Silica
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated location
- First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Contact can cause severe irritation or burning of eyes, including permanent damage. Immediately flush eyes with generous amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Pull back the eyelid to ensure that all lime dust has been washed out. Seek medical attention immediately. Do not rub eyes.If on Skin: Contact can cause severe irritation or burning of skin, especially in the presence of moisture. Wash exposed area with large amounts of water. Seek medical attention immediately.If Ingestion: Contact can cause severe irritation or burning of gastrointestinal tract if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately. Never give anything by mouth unless instructed to do so by medical personnel.If Inhalation: This product can cause severe irritation of the respiratory system. Move victim to fresh air. Seek medical attention if necessary. If breathing has stopped, give artificial respiration.
- Safety Warnings: Wear protective gloves and eye protection. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing dust.