2ea/2.5 gal

100047572 MFG #: 82004553
  • Manufacturer: CONTROL SOLUTIONS INC
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 2.5 Gallons
  • Target Pests: Face Flies, Horn Flies, Lice, Ticks

Permethrin 10% is labeled for both indoor and outdoor use. For control of horn flies, face flies, lice and ticks, with a residual for up to 28 days.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • SDS
  • Product Gross Weight: 25.000 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 25.000 lb
  • Product Height: 13.750 in
  • Product Length: 8.500 in
  • Product Width: 10.000 in
  • Recommended For: Beef; Cattle; Calves; Lactating; Lambs; Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle; Sheep
  • Ingredients: Permethrin
  • Application Method: Spray-On
  • Use Instructions: Lactating and Non-lactating Dairy Cattle, Beef Cattle and Calves: Dosage: Apply ½ fl. oz. (15 cc) per 100 pounds of body weight of animal up to a maximum of 5 fl. ozs. for any one animal.Pour-On: Pour correct dose along back and down face.Ready-To-Use Spray: Use undiluted in a mist sprayer to apply correct dose. Apply directly to neck, face, back, legs and ears.Back Rubber Use: Mix one pint per gallon #2 diesel or mineral oil. Keep rubbing device charged. Results improved by daily forced use.Sheep: Pour Along Back: Apply ¼ fl. oz. (7.5 cc) per 50 pounds body weight of animal, up to a maximum of 3 fl. ozs. for any one animal. For optimum control, all animals in the flock should be treated after shearing.Premises-in and around Horse, Beef, Dairy, Swine, Sheep and Poultry premises, Animal Hospital Pens and Kennels and outside Meat Processing Premises: For use as a ready-to-use spot spray or premise spray, use undiluted in a mist sprayer. Apply directly to surface to leave a residual insecticidal coating, paying particular attention to areas where insects crawl or alight. One gallon will treat approximately 7,300 square feet.
  • Storage Instructions: Store upright at room temperature.
  • Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
  • First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.