6ea/32 oz

100047698 MFG #: 82004505
  • Form: Liquid
  • Manufacturer: CONTROL SOLUTIONS INC
  • Pet Safe: Yes
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 32 Ounces
  • Target Pests: Ants, Bees, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Flies, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps
  • Usage Sites: Around The Home, Landscape, Lawn, Ornamentals

Professional strength insecticide and termiticide. Labeled for both pre and post construction. Can be used indoor, outdoor, on fruit and nuts and on livestock.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • SDS
  • Product Gross Weight: 4.670 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 4.670 lb
  • Product Height: 9.250 in
  • Product Length: 5.250 in
  • Product Width: 2.000 in
  • Packaging Type: Can
  • Recommended For: Around Home; Barns; In And Around Animal Housing; Landscapes; Lawn; Ornamentals; Poultry Housing; Sheds
  • Ingredients: Permethrin
  • Active Ingredients: Permethrin
  • Primary Usage: Kills Insects, Termites
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Use Instructions: Measure the square footage (length x width) of the area you wish to treat to determine how much Permethrin SFR 36.8% you will need. The typical rate for treating in and around the home and yard is a 0.5% emulsion of concentrate which is 1 and 2/3 fl. oz. of Permethrin SFR to 1 gallon of water to cover 1,000 sq. ft. For example, if you measured your treatment area and calculated 2,000 sq. ft., you will need to mix 3.33 fl. oz. of Permethrin SFR in 2 gallons of water. Pour 1/3 of the amount of water into the spray tank and then measure out the amount of Permethrin SFR 36.8% required according to the product label. Add the rest of the water into the spray tank, then mix or agitate. Apply the solution to the desired areas in a fine/coarse low-pressure nozzle setting and wait for the treated areas to dry before entering.
  • Storage Instructions: Store in a dry area
  • Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
  • First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If Ingested: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.