1ea/50 lb

100082562 MFG #: 178300
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 50 Pounds

A mixture of four elite Kentucky Bluegrasses composing 80% of the mix with perennial ryegrass composing the remaining 20% of the mixture. The mixture is blended to be more price competitive, while using highly rated varieties as components. This mixture will be best for customers with a limited budget, but still having to maintain high quality turf. Combined genetic strengths of Kentucky bluegrasses create exceptional disease resistance. Provides superior recuperative potential for high traffic areas.

  • Additional Features
  • Product Gross Weight: 50.931 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 50.000 lb
  • Product Height: 36.000 in
  • Product Length: 5.000 in
  • Product Width: 17.000 in