Lilly Miller Moss Out! Roofs And Walks Concentrate 6ea/54 oz

100099149 MFG #: 05601049
  • Form: Liquid Concentrate
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Max Coverage Area: 1000
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 54 Ounces

Kills moss quickly, working in hours. This economical concentrate covers up to 1,000 square feet. This non-staining formula can be used on roofs, walks, decks and patios. This product does not stain concrete, pavement, stucco, or wood.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 3.800 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 3.500 lb
  • Product Height: 9.250 in
  • Product Length: 3.500 in
  • Product Width: 5.130 in
  • Packaging Type: Bottle
  • Ingredients: Ammoniated Soap Of Fatty Acids
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Use Instructions: Shake well before using. Mix one part with 19 parts water (6.8 oz in 1 gallon of water). Apply mixed solution at 0.8-2.5 gallons per 100 ft2 (10-30 fl. oz./yard2). For moss thicker than one inch use the higher rate. If moss is dry, thoroughly wet moss with water before treating. Take care to avoid spray or runoff onto desirable plants to prevent plant damage. Treated surfaces may be slippery when wet. If rain falls within one day of treatment, an additional application may be required. Repeat treatment annually or when new moss or algae is visible. Thoroughly wash equipment after use.
  • Storage Instructions: Store unused material, tightly closed, in original container only, away from open flame. Do not store at temperatures below 39°F.
  • Caution: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear eye protection (goggles, face shield or safety glasses), long-sleeved shirt, long pants, socks, shoes and rubber gloves. After this product is diluted in accordance with label directions, eye protection, gloves and long sleeves are not required. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
  • First Aid Measures: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for advice. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
  • Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.; Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear eye protection (goggles, face shield or safety glasses), long-sleeved shirt, long pants, socks, shoes and rubber gloves. After this product is diluted in accordance with label directions, eye protection, gloves and long sleeves are not required. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.