Lilly Miller Moss Out! For Roofs And Structures Dry Formula Mini Pallet 48ea/6 lb
100099154 MFG #: 05601064
- Form: Powder
- Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
- Private Label: No
- Professional: No
- Retail Display: Mini Pallet
- Size: 6 Pounds
Micro-granule formula. Non-staining zinc can be applied directly or mixed with water as a spray.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 6.5 lb
- Product Net Weight: 6.0 lb
- Product Height: 9.5 in
- Product Length: 5.0 in
- Product Width: 5.0 in
- Packaging Type: Canister
- Ingredients: Zinc Sulfate
- Application Method: Spray; Sprinkle
- Use Instructions: FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply this product just prior to the time when fall rains begin or in early spring. Moss growth can occur in nearly any location where dampness persists; such areas include roofs, patios, sidewalks and foundations. Destroying existing moss is done most effectively during times when its growth is most rapid and when rain is not expected for several days. PREVENTIVE TREATMENT: 1. This product can be applied directly from container as a powder. Apply at the rate of 6 lbs. to 6,000 sq ft of area. 2. To apply as spray, use a sprinkling can or tank sprayer. Slowly add 6 lbs. of this product to 20 gallons of water (1 lb. to 3 1â3 gallons), stirring continuously. Spray to thoroughly wet surface, using 1 gallon of mixture to 300 sq. ft. of area. NOTE: Do not mix more product than you can use at one time. Do not store mixed solution in tank sprayer or sprinkling can. Damage may occur. 3. Repeat treatment as necessary (when new moss growth begins to appear). Refer to product label for destruction of heavy moss growth.
- Storage Instructions: Store this product in its original container and keep in a locked storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Make certain none of this product runs from eaves or splashes on planted area below roofs. Where this possibility exists, cover shrubs, flowers or lawn before making application. Where treating walkways or patios, avoid application to adjacent lawn or plants. If contact occurs, wash material off plants immediately.
- First Aid Measures: IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- Safety Warnings: Make certain none of this product runs from eaves or splashes on planted area below roofs. Where this possibility exists, cover shrubs, flowers or lawn before making application. Where treating walkways or patios, avoid application to adjacent lawn or plants. If contact occurs, wash material off plants immediately.