Lilly Miller Moss Out! For Lawns Concentrate 4ea/1 gal

100099156 MFG #: 05601110
  • Form: Liquid Concentrate
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 1 Gallon
  • Usage Sites: Lawn

Concentrate kills lawn moss quickly, working in just hours. Liquid iron gives superior results. Economical concentrate covers 2,000 square feet. This product is for lawns only.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 11.900 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 11.837 lb
  • Product Height: 11.750 in
  • Product Length: 4.250 in
  • Product Width: 7.250 in
  • Packaging Type: Jug
  • Ingredients: Ferric Sulfate
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Use Instructions: See label for instructions.
  • Storage Instructions: Store this product in its original container and keep in a locked storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals. Close cap tightly after each use. Keep from freezing.
  • Caution: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing and wash cloting before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until sprays have dried.
  • First Aid Measures: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If On Skin or On Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • Safety Warnings: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing and wash cloting before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until sprays have dried.