Lilly Miller Moss Out! Spot Treater For Lawns & Flower Beds Canister 12ea/3 lb

100099158 MFG #: 05601140
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 3 Pounds
  • Style: Canister
  • Usage Sites: Flower Garden, Lawn, Shrubs

Kills moss in lawns and flower beds quickly so you will see results in just hours. Product contains 10% iron which turns lawns a deep green without excess growth for less mowing. Covers up to 600 square feet. Use this product on lawns and flower beds only.

  • With 10% IronKills lawn moss quicklyTurns lawns a deep greenNo excess growth, less mowingSee results in hours
  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 3.300 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 3.000 lb
  • Product Height: 11.750 in
  • Product Length: 3.000 in
  • Product Width: 3.000 in
  • Packaging Type: Canister
  • Ingredients: Ferric Sulfate
  • Application Method: Sprinkle
  • Use Instructions: See label for specific usage instructions.
  • Storage Instructions: Store this product in its original container and keep in a locked storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals.
  • Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing dust. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until granules have been watered in and treated area is dry.
  • First Aid Measures: IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
  • Safety Warnings: Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing dust. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until granules have been watered in and treated area is dry.