Image Kills Nutsedge & Weeds Lawn Herbicide Ready to Spray Mini Pallet Display 48ea/32 oz
100099429 MFG #: 100503824
- Form: Liquid Ready to Spray
- Grass Type: Bermudagrass, Centipede Grass, Zoysia Grass
- Lawn Type: Southern Turfgrass
- Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
- Max Coverage Area: 8000
- Private Label: No
- Professional: No
- Size: 32 Ounces
- Weed Type: Annual Bluegrass, Dollarweed, Nutsedge, Sandbur, Wild Onion
Kills yellow and purple nutsedge, sandbur, dollarweed. Can be used on southern turf grasses (warm season grasses). Patented ingredient starves weeds to death. Treats 8,000 square feet.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 2.34 lb
- Product Net Weight: 2.065 lb
- Product Height: 11.5 in
- Product Length: 2.73 in
- Product Width: 4.75 in
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Ingredients: Imazaquin
- Primary Usage: A selective herbicide that kills yellow & purple nutsedge, sandbur, dollarweed and other hard to kill grassy weeds in warm season grasses.
- Application Method: Spray
- Use Instructions: Apply at the rate of 1 quart of this product to cover 8,000 sq. ft. of lawn.1. Make sure the handle is in the upright position and locked OFF position. Shake container well and attach spray nozzle to hose.2. Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward lawn, bend tab back, and rotate handle clockwise towards the hose connection in the ON position to begin spraying. The product will automatically siphon and mix with wate3. When finished turn the handle counterclockwise until the handle is in the upright position and locked position. Turn faucet off. Discharge residual water pressure by turning the handle ON and OFF again. Unscrew spray nozzle from hose.
- Storage Instructions: KEEP FROM FREEZING. Do not store below 32°F. Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children or pets.
- Caution: Do NOT apply to St. Augustine lawns for winter weed control. To prevent severe discoloration, applications should not be made before or during turf transition or during periods of very slow growth.
- First Aid Measures: If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.; If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of waterfor 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.; If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Harmful if inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes orclothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Keep children and pets out of the treated area until sprays have dried.