Lilly Miller Moss Out! For Lawns Ready To Spray 6ea/32 oz

100503873 MFG #: 100503873
  • Form: Liquid Ready to Spray
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 32 Ounces
  • Usage Sites: Lawn

Kills lawn moss quickly, working in hours. Liquid iron gives superior results. Covers 500 square feet. Once moss is gone, the grass is free to grow and thrive. This easy to use container attaches to your garden hose, so there’s no mixing. This product is for lawns only.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 3.200 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 2.200 lb
  • Product Height: 11.500 in
  • Product Length: 2.720 in
  • Product Width: 4.750 in
  • Packaging Type: Bottle
  • Ingredients: Ferric Sulfate
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Use Instructions: See label for instructions.
  • Storage Instructions: Store this product in its original container and keep in a locked storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals. Close cap tightly after each use. Keep from freezing.
  • Caution: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing and wash cloting before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until sprays have dried.
  • First Aid Measures: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If On Skin or On Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • Safety Warnings: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing and wash cloting before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until sprays have dried.