Time Out For Termites Eco Friendly Aerosol 12ea/13 oz
100508704 MFG #: 9310
- Manufacturer: XSPRAY LLC
- Pet Safe: No
- Private Label: No
- Size: 13 Ounces
- Target Pests: Ants, Roaches, Termites
For treating termite infested areas and prevent the return of any type of termite. Kills roaches and ants too.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 1.17 lb
- Product Net Weight: 0.82 lb
- Product Height: 9.5 in
- Product Length: 2.5 in
- Product Width: 2.5 in
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Ingredients: Clove Oil; Citronella Oil; Lemongrass Oil
- Active Ingredients: Clove Oil; Citronella Oil; Lemongrass Oil
- Primary Usage: Kills Termites
- Application Method: Spray
- Use Instructions: Apply insecticide directly into cracks and crevices or voids using the injection tube. Place injector tip one half (1/2) inch into cracks and crevices, holes and other small openings. Release approximately one-second spray per spot. For serious infestation, place spots approximately 12 inches apart. For light infestation or for preventative treatment, place spots approximately three feet apart. In long running cracks, move injector tip along the crack while spraying at the rate of three linear feet per second.
- Storage Instructions: Store in cool, dry area
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in Skin or Clothing: Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Wash clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If Inhaled: Remove affected person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.