Lilly Miller Moss Out! For Lawns Plus Fertilizer No Phosphorous 20-0-5 1ea/40 lb

100508948
  • Form: Granules
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Max Coverage Area: 5000
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 40 Pounds
  • Usage Sites: Lawn

Ideal for Northwest lawns. Treats up to 10,000 square feet and lasts up to 4 weeks. This is a fast-release formula and feeds lawns even in cool weather. Helps to promote thick, green turf to discourage moss growth.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 40.5 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 40.0 lb
  • Product Height: 31.0 in
  • Product Length: 3.0 in
  • Product Width: 13.5 in
  • Packaging Type: Bag
  • Ingredients: Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
  • Nitrogen (N) Content: 20
  • Phosphorus (P) Content: 2
  • Potassium (K) Content: 5
  • Iron (Fe) Content: 10
  • Application Method: Spreader
  • Use Instructions: See label for specific usage instructions.
  • Storage Instructions: Store this product in its original container and keep in a locked storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals.
  • Caution: Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing dust. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until granules have been watered in and treated area is dry.
  • First Aid Measures: IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or lab.
  • Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.; Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing dust. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until granules have been watered in and treated area is dry.