Deadline Force II Slug & Snail Killer Bait Liquid 12ea/32 oz
- Form: Liquid
- Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
- Pet Safe: No
- Private Label: No
- Professional: No
- Size: 32 Ounces
- Target Pests: Slugs and snails
- Usage Sites: Fruit Garden, Lawn, Ornamentals, Vegetable Garden
One last meal for slugs and snails! Contains Snare, a powerful attractant. Easy to use liquid formula. Protects fruit, vegetable, flower and ornamental gardens. Provides up to 4 weeks of plant protection and resists rain.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 2.300 lb
- Product Net Weight: 2.000 lb
- Product Height: 9.500 in
- Product Length: 2.500 in
- Product Width: 4.500 in
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Ingredients: Metaldehyde
- Primary Usage: Attracts and kills slugs and snails.
- Use Instructions: See label for specific usage instructions.Flip up spout and lightly squeeze a solid line of this product as indicated on label.
- Storage Instructions: Store in original bottle, in a cool, locked location protected from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. This pesticide may be fatal to children and dogs or other pets if eaten. Keep children and pets out of treated areas.
- First Aid Measures: If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.; If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. ; If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. ; If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children and pets.; This pesticide may be fatal to children and dogs or other pets if eaten. Keep children and pets out of treated areas.