Howard Johnson Turf Weeder Trimec Herbicide 1.81 Granules Pallet 40ea/50 lb
- Form: Granules
- Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
- Max Coverage Area: 25000
- Private Label: No
- Professional: No
- Size: 50 Pounds
- Weed Type: ChickWeed, Dandelion, henbit and many other broadleaf weeds., KnotWeed, Plantain, Spurge
Controls dandelion, chickweed, spruge, knotweed, plantain, henbit, and many others broadleaf weeds.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 50.25 lb
- Product Net Weight: 50.0 lb
- Product Height: 22.5 in
- Product Length: 4.0 in
- Product Width: 15.0 in
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Ingredients: Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid; Propionic acid; Dicamba_x000D_
- Primary Usage: Controls dandelion, chickweed, spurge, knotweed, plantain, henbit and many other broadleaf weeds.
- Application Method: Spreader
- Use Instructions: See label for instructions.
- Storage Instructions: Store in original container and keep any bags containing unused product in a locked storage area inaccessible to children and domestic animals.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Avoid breathing dust. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, and gloves.
- First Aid Measures: If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. ; If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, prefer able mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centrer or doctor for fur ther treatment advice.; If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treat ment advice.; If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do NOT induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Safety Warnings: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Avoid breathing dust. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, and gloves. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.