Howard Johnson T-Methyl Granular Fungicide 1ea/30 lb
- Form: Granules
- Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
- Private Label: No
- Professional: Yes
- Size: 30 Pounds
- Usage Sites: Flower Garden, Ground Covers, Shrubs, Trees
Systemic fungicide for turf and ornamentals. For the prevention and control of turf diseases and the diseases of annual and perennial flowers, bedding plants, foliage plants, ground covers, plus deciduous and evergreen trees and shrubs.
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 30.250 lb
- Product Net Weight: 30.000 lb
- Product Height: 25.750 in
- Product Length: 3.750 in
- Product Width: 12.000 in
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Ingredients: Thiophanate-methyl (dimethyl 4; 4'-o-phenylenebis[3-thioallophanate])
- Application Method: Granular
- Use Instructions: See label for specific instructions.
- Storage Instructions: Store in the original container in a dry, temperature controlled area. Do not store in a manner where cross-contamination with other pesticides, fertilizers, food or feed could occur. If spilled during storage or handling, contain/re-capture spillage and use in accordance with instruction below or dispose of in accordance with the label.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
- First Aid Measures: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.; If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.; If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.; If On Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately or clothing with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.·Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.