Over ‘n Out

Over ‘n Out Advanced Fire Ant Killer Granules 3ea/23 lb

100515681
  • Form: Granules
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 23 Pounds
  • Target Pests: Fire ants

Over ’n Out!® Advanced Fire Ant Killer starts killing fire ant mounds in 15 minutes! One application kills for ants for up to 6 months and prevents new mounds from forming. Over’n Out! Advanced covers up to 10,000 square feet. The deep-penetrating formula kills the mounds and the queen. Guaranteed fire ant control! For outdoor, residential use only.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 23.4 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 23.0 lb
  • Product Height: 23.25 in
  • Product Length: 3.5 in
  • Product Width: 15.0 in
  • Packaging Type: Bag
  • Ingredients: Zeta-Cypermethrin; Bifenthrin
  • Primary Usage: As a broadcast treatment, it kills fire ants on contact and protects against new invasions for up to six months. As a mound treatment, it kills the mound in 15 minutes and the queen within 24 hours.
  • Application Method: Spreader; Sprinkle
  • Use Instructions: For broadcast treatments: Distribute granules according to label application rates evenly with a broadcast spreader (best for large areas) or a drop spreader (best for small areas). Sweep scattered granules off driveways and sidewalks back onto lawns. Water immediately after sweeping to release active ingredients. Do not water to the point of runoff. Start watering at the farthest point and work back to avoid contact with wet, treated areas. For mound treatments: Water mound areas lightly before application, if soil is dry. Distribute 1/2 cup of granules evenly over and around each mound to cover an area 4 feet in diameter. Apply 1 to 2 gallons of water to each mound area, according to label instructions, to release active ingredients and move solution into tunnel areas. Do not add extra water. Too much water can cause mound damage and trigger mound relocation.
  • Storage Instructions: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Store in original containers only. Store in a cool, dry place, preferably in locked storage area and and avoid excess het. Carefully open containers. After partial use, close tightly.
  • Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes and gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
  • First Aid Measures: If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.; If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.; Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes and gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.