Lilly Miller Moss Out! For Lawns Granules 1ea/40 lb

100517153
  • Form: Granules
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Max Coverage Area: 5000
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Retail Display: None
  • Size: 40 Pounds
  • Usage Sites: Lawn

Granules kills lawn moss quickly, see results in hours. This product covers up to 10,000 square feet. This product contains 10% iron, turns lawns a deep green. There is no excess growth for less mowing. Killing the moss gives grasses a chance to "reclaim" the lawn. Use this product on lawns only.

  • Additional Features
  • Product Label
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • SDS
  • Product Gross Weight: 40.500 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 40.000 lb
  • Product Height: 31.000 in
  • Product Length: 3.000 in
  • Product Width: 13.500 in
  • Packaging Type: Bag
  • Ingredients: Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
  • Iron (Fe) Content: 10
  • Use Instructions: See label for usage instructions.
  • Storage Instructions: Store this product in its original container and keep in a locked storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals.
  • Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing dust. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until granules have been watered in and treated area is dry.
  • First Aid Measures: IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
  • Safety Warnings: Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing dust. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or smoking. Do not allow persons or pets in treated areas until granules have been watered in and treated area is dry.