Pennington Contractor's Mix Grass Seed Mix Southern Contractors 32ea/7 lb
- New: MO05-New
Set the course for a high-performance, professional-grade lawn with Pennington Contractors Mix. This bag contains varieties that are formulated for the Southern US, so you can rest easy knowing the seed mix you buy will provide quick, dense, professional-grade results. This sun-tolerant seed should be planted in the early spring or early fall, and is optimal for areas getting 4 to 6 hours of sun. Once germinated, the grass will grow thick and full. This 7-pound bag covers up to 1,400 square feet for overseeding and 580 square feet for new lawns. While most grass seed companies buy their seed on the open market, we are the only major grass seed company that works directly with a network of dedicated growers. Built on decades of trust and integrity, our relationships with seed growers and their families now span multiple generations. Our legacy of working directly with farmers to bring you the finest grass seed possible helps ensure their success and ours. At Pennington, we know our seed and the farmers who grow it. From field to final product, that's the Pennington way.
- Ideal for new lawns, overseeding and lawn repair
- Provides quick, dense, professional-grade results
- This all-purpose grass seed mix contains grass seed varieties that are formulated for the Southern US
- Performs well in areas that receive 4 to 6 hours of sun daily
- Pennington Contractors Grass Seed Mix is guaranteed to grow
- See results in 7 to 21 days
- This bag covers up to 1,400 sq. ft.