Over ‘n Out Advanced Fire Ant Killer Granules 4ea/4 lb

100525676

Fire ants are quick to relocate their colonies and stay one step ahead of treatments. Ready-to-use Over-n-Out! Advanced Fire Ant Mound Eliminator puts an end to fire ants and their relocations with fast-acting, deep-reaching control that kills fire ants where you see them and where you don't. Mounds are killed within 15 minutes, and the colony's queen is killed within 24 hours ' guaranteed.

  • Fast acting - kills fire ant mounds in 15 minutes
  • Kills mound and the queen
  • Kills, controls and protects for up to 6 months
  • For use on lawns, ornamentals, flowers and home perimeter
  • Water-in area immediately after application
  • Fire ants are certain. So is our guarantee.
  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • SDS
  • Product Gross Weight: 4.170 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 4.000 lb
  • Product Height: 12.875 in
  • Product Length: 3.625 in
  • Product Width: 7.875 in
  • Packaging Type: Bag
  • Ingredients: Zeta-Cypermethrin; Bifenthrin_x000D_
  • Active Ingredients: 0.05% Zeta-Cypermethrin and 0.20% Bifenthrin
  • Primary Usage: Kills fire ant mounds in 15 minutes, and kills the queen so there is no mound re-location.
  • Application Method: Sprinkle
  • Use Instructions: Use outdoors to treat visible mounds in lawns, ornamental gardens and around homes. Do not use in vegetable gardens. Water mound areas lightly before application, if soil is dry. Distribute 1/2 cup of granules evenly over and around each mound to cover an area 4 feet in diameter. Apply 1 to 2 gallons of water to each mound area, according to label instructions, to release active ingredients and move solution into ant tunnels. Do not add extra water. Too much water can damage the mound and trigger relocation.
  • Storage Instructions: Store in original containers only. Store in a cool, dry place, preferably in a locked storage area and avoid excess heat. Carefully open containers. After partial use, close tightly.
  • Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes and gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
  • First Aid Measures: If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.; If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children and animals.; Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes and gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet