BioAdvanced 3-in-1 Insect, Disease & Mite Control Imidacloprid Ready to Use 12ea/24 fl oz
100536901 MFG #: 701290B
- Form: Liquid Ready to Use
- Manufacturer: SBM LIFE SCIENCE CORP
- Pet Safe: No
- Private Label: No
- Size: 24 Fluid Ounces
- Target Pests: Adelgids, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Budworms, Cankerworms, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Crickets, Cucumber Beetles, Cutworms, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Flea Beetles, Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Japanese Beetles (Adult), Lace Bugs, Leaf-Feeding Beetles, Leaf-Feeding Caterpillars, Leafhoppers Loopers, Mealybugs, Midges, Mites, Pillbugs, Plant Bugs, Psyllids, Rose Midges, Rose Slugs, Scale Insects, Silver Fish, Sowbugs, Spider Mites, Thrips, Two-Spotted Spider Mites, Viburnum Leaf Beetle, Webworms, Weevils, White Flies
- Usage Sites: Flower Garden, Ornamentals, Shrubs, Trees
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs. Kills and controls listed insect pests Cures and prevents listed fungal disease Controls Spider Mites Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
- Convenient and Ready to use
- Additional Features
- Product Gross Weight: 1.980 lb
- Product Net Weight: 1.790 lb
- Product Height: 11.250 in
- Product Length: 2.190 in
- Product Width: 4.730 in
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Recommended For: Flower; Ground Covers; Houseplants; Ornamentals; Roses; Shrubs; Tree; Vines
- Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 0.012%; Tau-Fluvalinate 0.014%; Tebuconazole 0.015%
- Application Method: Spray
- Use Instructions: Shake well before use. Adjust nozzle on your sprayer to desired spray pattern. Hold sprayer about 12 inches from foliage. Spray leaves, stems and tender new shoots. Apply until both sides of the leaves are evenly coated with spray, but not dripping.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry area.
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.If On Skin Or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.