BioAdvanced Fruit Citrus Vegetable Insect Control Concentrate 8ea/32 fl oz

100537150 MFG #: 701520A
  • Form: Liquid
  • Manufacturer: SBM LIFE SCIENCE CORP
  • Max Coverage Area: 640
  • Pet Safe: No
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 32 Fluid Ounces
  • Target Pests: Aphids, Beetles, Leafhoppers, Scale, Thrips, White Flies
  • Usage Sites: Fruit Garden, Fruit Trees, Vegetable Garden

Season long protection. Kills insects and prevents new infestations. Specially formulated for fruits and vegetables.

  • Additional Features
  • Product Label
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 2.67 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 2.129 lb
  • Product Height: 10.25 in
  • Product Length: 4.71 in
  • Product Width: 2.55 in
  • Packaging Type: Bottle
  • Recommended For: Apple; Blueberry; Carrot; Cherry; Citrus; Cucumber; Grapes; Herbs; Melon; Peach; Pepper; Plum; Raspberry; Strawberry; Tomato
  • Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 0.235%
  • Application Method: Pour
  • Use Instructions: Measure the distance from the tree trunk to the drip line, and round down to the nearest foot. Note: The drip line is the outer edge of the leaves. If you visualize an umbrella in the rain; the area where the rain falls to the ground would be the drip line. Consult the tree rate chart to determine the number of ounces of product to use for your specific tree type and radius measurement. Add the specified amount of product to 1 gallon of water. Pour the mixture at the base of the tree. Fill the bucket with an additional gallon of water and pour at the base of the tree.
  • Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry area.
  • Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
  • First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
  • Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.