Deadline Slug & Snail Slayer Bait Mini Pellets 3ea/3 lb

100537448
  • Form: Pellet
  • Manufacturer: Central Garden and Pet
  • Pet Safe: No
  • Private Label: No
  • Professional: No
  • Size: 3 Pounds
  • Style: Mini Pellets
  • Target Pests: Slugs and snails.

Deadline Slug & Snail Slayer delivers one last meal for slugs and snails. The metaldehyde active has been used to kill slugs and snails for more than 40 years. Long - lasting; this all-weather formula is effective up to 4 weeks.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • SDS
  • Product Gross Weight: 3.12 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 3.0 lb
  • Product Height: 11.0 in
  • Product Length: 3.0 in
  • Product Width: 10.0 in
  • Packaging Type: Bag
  • Ingredients: Metaldehyde
  • Primary Usage: Attracts and kills slugs and snails.
  • Use Instructions: See label for use instructions.
  • Storage Instructions: Store in original container in a cool place out of reach of children and domestic animals. Do not allow to freeze. Do not store near food or feed. This product can be fatal to children and dogs (and other domestic animals) if ingested.
  • Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Fatal if swallowed. Avoid breathing dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
  • First Aid Measures: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a physician if symptoms occur. ; IF ON SKIN: Wash skin with soap and water. If irritation develops and persists, get medical attention.; IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.; IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children and pets.; Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Fatal if swallowed. Avoid breathing dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.