BioAdvanced 2-in-1 Moss & Algae Killer 8ea/32 oz

100538448 MFG #: 704710B
  • Form: Liquid Ready to Spray
  • Manufacturer: SBM LIFE SCIENCE CORP
  • Max Coverage Area: 500
  • Pet Safe: No
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 32 Ounces
  • Usage Sites: Landscape, Lawn, Trees

Kills Moss, Algae and Lichen wherever it grows Acts like 2 products in one - treats lawns and patios PLUS roofs and buildings Kills within hours, protects for months Won’t harm lawns No-odor, non-staining formula 32 oz. Ready-To-Spray treats up to 500 sq. ft. of turf

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Warranty
  • Product Gross Weight: 2.87 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 2.69 lb
  • Product Height: 11.25 in
  • Product Length: 4.73 in
  • Product Width: 2.55 in
  • Ingredients: Fatty acid formula
  • Active Ingredients: Potassium salts of fatty acids 22.11%; Other Ingredients 77.89%
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Use Instructions: Playgrounds, Domestic Lawns and Ornamental Gardens: Thoroughly soak mold*, mildew*, mosses, algae, lichens, and liverworts with solution. This 32 _x001D_. oz. bottle will cover 500 sq. ft. Test spray a small area prior to using. Do not heavily irrigate for at least 6 hours. Reapply every two weeks as molds, mildews, mosses, algae, lichens or liverworts reappear. If it rains within one day of treatment, an additional application may be required. Moss will turn brown after a few days. Areas can be re-sown 5 days after treatment. Hard Surfaces: Thoroughly soak mold*, mildew*, mosses, algae, lichens, and liverworts with solution. This 32 _x001D_. oz. bottle will cover 500 sq. ft. Repeat treatment annually, or when new mold, mildew, moss, algae, lichens or liverworts are visible. Automobiles, Motor Homes and Boats: Use on the outside surfaces only. Spray thoroughly with soap solution using hose-end sprayer. Scrub surfaces thoroughly and rinse with water.
  • Storage Instructions: Store at temprature above 32˚F
  • Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
  • First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Keep eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if any, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eyes. Call a doctor or poison control center for consultations about treatment. If in Skin: Remove contaminated clothing. Rinse the skin with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a doctor or poison control center immediately for treatment inquiries.
  • Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wear eye protection (goggles, face shield, or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling this product. Take off clothes contaminated and wash it before reuse.
  • Warranty Description: Money Back Guarantee