BioAdvanced

BioAdvanced Extreme Crabgrass Killer Ready To Spray 8ea/32 oz

100539076 MFG #: 704119A
  • Form: Liquid Ready to Spray
  • Grass Type: Bermudagrass
  • Manufacturer: SBM LIFE SCIENCE CORP
  • Max Coverage Area: 5000
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 32 Ounces

Specialized Crabgrass solution. Kills Crabgrass to the root. Even kills large Crabgrass. For use on cool-season turfs (Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass and Kentucky Bluegrass). Rainproof in 1 hour.

  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 2.77 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 2.12 lb
  • Product Height: 11.25 in
  • Product Length: 5.0 in
  • Product Width: 2.55 in
  • Packaging Type: Bottle
  • Active Ingredients: Fenoxaprop-p Ethyl
  • Primary Usage: Kills Large Crabgrass
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Application Season: Cool Season
  • Use Instructions: Shake well before use. Connect sprayer to garden hose. Turn on water. Extend hose to farthest area to be treated, point sprayer nozzle direction to be sprayed. Begin spraying Press lock tab while using other hand to turn sprayer valve to ON position. Walk at a steady pace while spraying, using an even sweeping motion, and slightly overlap the treated areas. Wort back toward the faucet to avoid walking over wet, treated grass. To stop spraying, Press lock tab while using other hand to turn sprayer valve to OFF position. Turn off water at faucet. Relieve water pressure in hose by turning sprayer valve back to ON position until water slows to a drip then turn sprayer valve to OFF position. Disconnect sprayer frown hose.
  • Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry area.
  • First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. If Inhaled: Move to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. If Ingested: Call a physician or poison control center immediately. Rinse out mouth and give water in small sips to drink. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by a physician or poison control center. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not leave victim unattended.
  • Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Causes moderate eye and skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Wear protective eyewear. When using this product, wear long sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks. Safe for pets once dried.