12ea/24 oz

100542581 MFG #: 700001A
  • Form: Liquid Ready to Use
  • Manufacturer: SBM LIFE SCIENCE CORP
  • Pet Safe: Yes
  • Private Label: No
  • Size: 24 Ounces

Effective outdoor barrier keeps listed insects from entering your home. Spray a 3 - 4 foot band on the ground around the house next to the foundation. Spray the foundation to a height of 1-2 feet. Indoors, this product lasts up to 12 months.

  • Continues killing insects* up to 12 months indoors for German cockroaches, black carpenter ants and house crickets on non-porous surfaces
  • Kills ants & roaches in seconds
  • Children and pets can reenter the treated area when the spray has dried.
  • Additional Features
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Safety
  • Product Gross Weight: 1.970 lb
  • Product Net Weight: 1.500 lb
  • Product Height: 11.000 in
  • Product Length: 5.000 in
  • Product Width: 2.190 in
  • Packaging Type: Bottle
  • Recommended For: Cracks; Crevices
  • Active Ingredients: ß-Cyfluthrin
  • Primary Usage: Kills Crawling Pest, Flying Pest and Wood Infesting Pest
  • Application Method: Spray
  • Use Instructions: Attach Sprayer: Remove sprayer from bottle and extend hose. Open flip-cap on bottle. Insert hose and plug into flip-cap opening until it snaps into place.Spray: Adjust nozzle to stream or spray position. Point sprayer downward and squeeze trigger repeatedly until liquid is released. After Use: Turn sprayer nozzle to X (off) position. Do not unplug hose. Return sprayer to bottle. Sprayer will snap into place.
  • Storage Instructions: Store in a locked storage cabinet. Protect from freezing.
  • Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
  • First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Inhaled: If breathing is affected, move person to fresh air. If not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Contact doctor or poison control center for further treatment advice.If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
  • Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Causes eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse