Pennington Smart Seed Pennsylvania State Grass Mix 1ea/3 lb
In Pennsylvania, your lawn must withstand cold winters and hot, humid summers. Pennington Smart Seed Pennsylvania Mix consists of a premium mix of Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Fine Fescues that are specifically designed to flourish in this climate. Smart Seed Pennsylvania grass seed mix is disease resistant and drought tolerant and contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. In areas of your lawn that receive 4 to 6 hours of sun daily, plant this grass seed mix in the early spring or early fall and see results in 8 to 14 days. This 3-pound bag covers up to 1,000 square feet for overseeding an existing lawn and 330 square feet for starting a new lawn from scratch. What makes Smart Seed smart? It’s our industry-leading innovation. Pennington's NexGen Turf Research is the largest private grass seed research facility in the United States. We lead the industry in developing top-performing, water-conserving, sustainable seed. Once established, our purebred, drought-tolerant Smart Seed grass requires up to 30 percent less water than ordinary grass seed. That's year after year, for the life of your lawn. Plus, our advanced, fertilizer-enhanced seed coat technology speeds establishment and promotes greener grass. Born from Pennington innovation and NexGen breeding and research, Smart Seed brings you better seed, better sustainability and better results.
- A premium grass seed mix of Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Fine Fescues
- Survives summer heat and harsh winters
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed
- For areas getting 4 to 6 hours of sunlight
- Resistant to disease and drought tolerant
- Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed
- Guaranteed to grow
- See results in 8 to 14 days
- This bag covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.